Top 10 Book Worlds I’d Never Want To Live In
1. Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children. I wouldn’t want to be stuck in the rainy bog in Wales or with monsters chasing me.
2. Night Film. Even though this is actually set in the “real world”, being stuck on Cordova’s estate would be a nightmare!!
3. All the YA dystopian worlds… The Matched, Legend, Divergent, and Hunger Games series. Too much fighting, violence, harsh conditions.
4. The Host… It would be so freaky to have another “soul” inserted into your body.
5. The Kitchen House… I would never want to live back during slavery times.
6. Any world with zombies! The Forest of Hands and Teeth, Warm Bodies, World War Z…
7. The A Song of Ice and Fire series. Who would want to live in a world where King Joffrey exists?
8. The Last Survivors series. It is not violent like the other YA dystopian books I mentioned but it would still be an awful, cold world to live in.
9. Room… That would be the most depressing, disturbing life ever.
10. But the worst world of all was in The Road!!