1. If you could write a book, what would it be about?
It would definitely be non-fiction. Perhaps about traveling or teaching English in Korea.
2. If you had to read one book or trilogy for the rest of your life, what would it be?
I’m going to go ahead and extend this to series and say George R. R. Martin’s A Song of Ice and Fire. Because it would take awhile to read!! (I’ve only read the first two so far.)
3. Who is your current favorite book character and why?
Thinking about the books I’ve read this year, I’d have to say Auggie from Wonder by R.J. Palacio.
4. Is there a book you read every year during the holiday season? If so, what is it and why?
Nope. I can’t think of any book I’ve read more than once.
5. Do you have any books on your Christmas list? Name a few.
Basically any Lonely Planet book that isn’t destination specific. Such as…
6. What is a book you read and loved that you didn’t expect to?
The Kitchen House by Kathleen Grissom, A Corner of White by Jaclyn Moriarty, and The One and Only Ivan by Katherine Applegate… But all three made my “Top 10” list this year!