1. Beautiful Creatures… The ending sucked.
2. Thirteen Reasons Why… Found it annoying/unrealistic/uninspiring.
3. Paper Towns… Hated the main character Margo.
4. Eat, Pray, Love… Hated the main character/author.
5. Darkly Dreaming Dexter… The TV show is way better.
6. Anna and the French Kiss… Thought it would be super dumb based on the title, but it’s pretty cute!
7. The Absolutely True Diary of a Part-Time Indian… Wasn’t sure what to expect, thought it was more of a boy’s book, but it’s my favorite!
8. A Game of Thrones… Thought they would be boring since I’ve already seen the show, but the books are excellent!
9. What Alice Forgot… This was a random book club selection that I’d never heard of, but it was so good!
10. Into Thin Air… Jon Krakauer can take any event and write the most interesting non-fiction book about it. He has a gift!