1. What are you currently reading? Tell us about it.
I’ve been reading The Host by Stephenie Meyer. I’m not that into it yet but I’m gonna stick with it for awhile. I loved the Twilight books and I want to see the movie when it comes out later this month. I’m glad I watched the movie trailer before I started reading it or I’d be confused!
2. Recommend a book that has changed your perspective on life.
American Wife by Curtis Sittenfeld inspired me to become a librarian. And it’s a great read!
3. What book do you recommend the most to people?
The Absolutely True Diary of a Part-Time Indian by Sherman Alexie. Best book ever!
4. What are the top 3 books on your “to read” list?
I have Daughter of Smoke & Bone by Laini Taylor and Fifty Shades Darker by E.L. James on my bedside table (I didn’t love Fifty Shades of Grey but I got the third book for my birthday so I feel like I need to finish the series!). The Storyteller by Jodi Picoult is on hold at the library.
5. What do you “do” while reading (i.e. listen to music, eat)? Any weird reading habits?
Nope! I just read… At night, in the bath or bed.